Sunday, February 13
Suppp , (:
I changed the playlist , it's not from mixpod.com anymore ! So erm , there's a total of 11 songs , so if you want to know a particular song , tell me the language first (: And and , I removed my tagbox , so whatever tags / questions please write in the little box there , which is also known as formspring . To view my replies / answers , please head to formspring.com/Vanessadances (:
Look at this . I have to post something regarding my leg every post . I'm afraid if I don't , I'll just loose myself more . Today/Yesterday is Chingay Parade , I promise one year from now , I'll be in it performing . But for now , I can't pretend that I'm okay anymore , I can't continue wearing this facade because my emotions are fluctuating badly , I don't know who the hell I am anymore .
You cry every night . Your friends don’t know , your parents don’t know . You just carry on your day when you wake up . But the pain is always there . 睡觉消愁又如何,等清醒之后又记得。
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.