" We fought so hard in the first place that we don't even remember what's worth fighting for "Can anybody spot me in the picture ? I really want to join summer school this year again . This year performance items are so much more enticing than last year . There's ballet , modern jazz , contemporary and national . (: so well , fingers crossed to my father forking out $270 for it .
So after being down with flu for 4 days , my body finally gave way today . My temperature went up high and fluctuated badly . Or rather , my enzymes are denaturing ( revising my biology ) . So basically , especially yesterday and today , I forcefully dragged a really feeble body to school . I was unresponsive in lessons , and I died a little every hour . & today I finally gave up enduring , and went home after recess . After recess , yeap a really awesome timing . On the bus I almost fainted and I could actually feel the colour draining off myself . Went to the doctor , had fever , stomachpain and headache . & then rest at home , slept for awhile in the afternoon and woke up worst . Thank you to those that messaged me in class during amath , called me , or helped me in whatsoever way . (:
If you actually read what I write , you'll know my depressing wednesday post . So after one entire night of loosing my insanity , I isolated myself from human species on thursday . A friend indirectly made me realize something . I'm actually blatantly waiting for one faithful day to happen . Waiting for the day my knee will actually give way . By then , circumstances will force reality into me and I'll have to stop isn't it . So why isn't that day coming ? It seems so screwed to be saying this , like I'm cursing myself , but after suffering 1 year 3 months 6 days and 10 hours , how do you expect me to feel ?
Countdown : 27 more days to ballet exams ; 8 more ballet practices
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.