I'm not okay /
Friday, February 4
I'm not okay , you guys know it . Do I look okay to you ? Most importantly , do you know how much I want to be okay ? Do you know the condition to whereby how screwed I am ? Everybody extended their hands to me for consolation , but nobody understands . I'm afraid if I go too in depth to tell somebody that understands , I'll just screw up by crying . At some particular moment , all I ever want to do is grab a hammer and hammer my knee , then I'll be able to stop dancing . I can't stop now , I can't bring myself to stop . Nothing can replace the priority of dance in my kokoro . But then at the same time I can't bring myself to hammer myself . It's runing my new year . I don't even have a life anymore . My whole life is tied to my knee and it's controlling my emotions , it's making it fluctuate so badly all I ever want to do now is lie in bed and be a morbid and cry the living daylight hell out of myself . Slowly , all the strength is gone . I have to sit down and bathe because I can't stand properly . I fall when I try to dance .
So stop asking me anymore if I'm going to be okay .
Do you know that everytime somebody asks if I'm okay I actually take time to ponder about the questions ? I don't even have a downright answer . No honestly I'm not okay , that's the answer . But what's the point of letting people worrying unnecessarily ?
I'm not going to be okay tomorrow morning when I wake up .
I'm not going to be okay next week .
I'm not going to be okay next month .
I'm not going to be okay for a very long time .
My heart is not going to be okay as long as my leg isn't okay /-
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.