The future is so bleak /
Saturday, February 12
Supp , (:
I'm posting again . Exams are finally over and it's time to let my hair down for a few days . I think I've really screwed some papers this time . English , Combined Humanities and Pure lit were considerably easy , so there's still hope of getting A . Pure geog and Chemistry Paper were manageable , I know how to do it but the confidence level is well you-get-what-I-mean . Bio , Math and Chinese were just screwed , plain screwed .
So today , I went to National Library to met up with Fanclub to get some free concert merchandise that they're giving out . And I met a new friend again . Superjunior' really brings people all over the world together :3 And yesh , Superjunior-M 's coming back on February 14 ; Valentine's Day ! Who needs Valentine's Day when there's Sj ? & then I think there's gonna be disc on SS3 Korea , in 3D version .
*spazzing*This days are getting harder and harder to live through . I don't have the energy to propel myself everyday in the morning anymore . I don't even have the tears to shed anymore . The future is getting trepidated , and it's obvious there's not going to be a light at the end of the tunnel . Half the time now I'm emotionless , I'm getting irascible myself . I can't control my emotions anymore . It's at this stage and I'm already nearing sanity , I can't imagine how it would be like to loose it all .
今天所忍受的痛苦只照旧着明天将继续的折磨。
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.