Fine - Fucked Insecure Neurotic Emotional /
Wednesday, February 23
I don't know how much more disappointment this heart can take .
I'm always there for a listening ear , why isn't there somebody now when I need one ?
I'm fine really really fine . In fact I'm so fucked , insecure , neurotic & emotional .
I can't please two people at the same time , I'll bound to disappoint somebody .
What hurts the most is that I disappointed the wrong person and made myself miserable .
If the disappointment was worthwhile , it wouldn't sting so badly , but it's not .
What can I say ? I'm sorry Ms Rai , I'm caught in this sticky situation too .
For now , the damage done is irreparable , it's redundant to continue fighting .
If that's the case , why can't I renounce earlier ? I'm too sick to continue .
I'm really sick , fever , flu yet I make an effort , any appreciation ? None .
I've never dread or felt this way towards a performance before , never .
Where's the adrenaline ? The excitement ?
What's the point of giving me so much hope and watch me sink back to hell ?
What's the point of suffering ? You might as well take a gun and shoot it through me .
Prove to me that there's something worth fighting for .
I'm thoroughly disappointed . Maybe I'm really loosing my mental state of mind .
But I guess it hurts because you use us and throw us aside like plastic bags .
I really wanted to do something before I can't do anything anymore ...
Yet you demoralized me even before giving me a chance .
I admit syf is not an easy journey , but it's not supposed to be this demanding .
It's not supposed to turn me into a mental and emotional wreck .
I guess perhaps it's all fated to be this way .
I'm really really tired of life .
I'm tired of fighting .
I want to give up .
&/- thanks to those that actually cared for me . Don't worry , I'll be okay , just not today I suppose . Here's a super touching sms Debbietheawesome sent me .
"Because you're a really great dancer and even though you have a problem with your leg , you still try to prove others wrong that you can do it and you don't want to be looked down at because of it . You know what you want . That's inspiring ."
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.