全世界都停了电
Sunday, February 20
我呐喊思念却没人听见绝望到极点剩的是疲倦全世界都停了电 全世界白雪满天才发觉在我心间有回忆碎片一作梦翻身就刺痛流血So I woke up today morning feeling forlorn . Well it's because I felt despaired that I woke up I assumed . My second time this month dreaming about going for operation . Only this time , I didn't survive past the operation because I killed myself before . & well yea , I remember the dream because it's so serene and realistic . I'm not those that actually remember dreams after I wake up . But both dreams , I can totally relate to the feelings I had , dread , fear , a million times worst then I can describe . So when I had a spasm and awoke from the nightmare , my pillow was thoroughly wet , my eyes were wet .
I really didn't know that when you cry in nightmares , you cry in reality too . But that was enough to cost me my entire day . I was miserable , outcasted , depressed the whole day . I did everything in a bubble and I seem to be hallucinating the entire day . So please tell me , are dreams the opposite of reality ?
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.