What if ?
Sunday, January 9
What if I was more cautious , will my injury be here ?
What if I seek treatment immediately , will it be this serious ?
What if I go for operation now , will I be depressed ?
What if I give up dance , will it be the end of the world ?
What if I back out of syf , will the dancers be angry with me ?
What if I back out of cheerleading , is it very irresponsible ?
What if I back out of ballet exam , after paying $700 ?
What if I don't even dance , will everything be different ?
Will I not mind going for operation ? Will I not have a goal in life ? Will anybody comfort me if I cry ? Will anybody care that I'm enduring the pain ?
Will anyone even care if my heart is breaking ?
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.