Vulnerability
Monday, January 10
What if I tell you my dreams are crashing down .
What if I tell you I'm too tired to chase after them .
What if I tell you I'm in pain and can't be bothered anymore .
What if I tell you it hurts when I run 5 steps .
What if I tell you I'm giving up dance forever .
What if I tell you 'No I won't continue fighting anymore'
So yes , enough emo-ing . Lessons officially starts today . Uh , still in the midst of getting used to Secondary 3 life , alot of periods are triple . Even the teachers are upper school teachers , pretty unfamiliar faces . Out of the 4 subjects today , there's 2 sets of homework . SS omgosh , I'm pretty worried for it . Yes did I mention ? I grew taller , I'm 175.9cm , so let's round it up to 176 huh ? And I grew fatter , hope to loose the fats I gained during holidays . PE , still pondering if I should give MC , later give already they stop me from doing CCA -.- and CCA schedules are out , it's pretty strenuous , syf is like totally no joke . But at the rate we're going , let's bid farewell to our Gold with Honours . I'm starting to be afraid of getting consent forms , ballet , modern dance , just proves that I have no time to rest my legs .
Here's a dream I had yesterday night . If you don't want to read , then ignore .
So yes I dreamt I had operation in this super run down hospital . It's like they don't even have anetestic(?) during the entire procedure and I can hear myself screaming in agony . Then I had to hobble out with the excruciating pain on crutches at this rundown shopping mall . Then I walked past the operating threatre and saw the same procedure being done on other people . And I actually walked with my crutches to the place I buy my ballet costumes and saw some ballerinas . They told me there was a ballet school and brought me up . Then the cashier person saw my leg in crutches and rejected me . &/- Happy 15th Birthday Wang and Shake , my awesomest sis(sy) . Was today enjoyable ? The cake smashing and everything , hope it'll be unforgettable . And the presents , hope you like it . Love you all forever , Sheikha , 9 years and counting , Wang , 3 years and counting ! (:
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.