In the life of a sec 3 student
Thursday, January 13
What can I say , Secondary 3 life is gonna be pretty tough . Beginning of the year , there's already assignments piling , proposals to write , projects to complete . And I haven't been updating faithfully . I remember a teacher telling me 'What for waste time on blogging when you can use the time on homework ?' but then at the same time , blogging is for momento purposes , you can easily scroll back to 1 year before and read about everything you've done then . So well , if you want a faithful blogger , click
Yuanru on my links . Hohoho (:
Form Teacher : Mr Vicknesh / Mdm Su Xue
Math Teacher : Mr Tan Gim Chuan
English Teacher : Mrs Maria Tan
HCL Teacher : Mdm Teo Ah Tiok / Ms Fu Chun Hui
SS Teacher : Mr Vicknesh
History Teacher : Mrs Lynn Lee
Pure Geog Teacher : Mrs Soon aka Mama Soon
Pure Lit Teacher : Mrs Debra Tan
Biology Teacher : Ms Rai
Chem Teacher : Mr Choo Yong Guan
PE Teacher : Ms Chow Leng Choo / Mrs Wong Peidi
All the teacher names have spelling errors huh , not funny . So yesterday I slept at 8.30 and woke up at 7.30 today morning . So awesome , slept like a pig . And felt better a little . Then the moment I reach school , I realized my sneezing has a pattern , twice every 45 minutes . And twice I coughed until I swear I was going to die . And my nose looks like Ruldogh the red nose reindeer ! ~ Well , feeling better now . But I really have to mug for SS test tomorrow .
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.