Friday, January 7
I feel so happy and fortunate suddenly . Being in 3E makes me really really happy because everyone's so awesome . New form teachers are also (Y) . Laughing with Sheryl , Esther , Marnel and others during camp is so light-spirited . Being Sec 3 feels like my life revolved a complete 360 , like we're going to be the oldest of the school soon , we're 'cool' according to lower secondary , we know so much people , freedom . And all the teacher's thats teaching me are really some cool stuff .
But , one lump of sadness in my heart is pulling me down badly , really really badly . I'm so scared , sad and filled with dread all at one time . My leg is going to break soon , real soon , I'm just waiting for that day to happen . Seems like it's true I can't be too happy , something bad will always be associated with all that euphoria .Will update about camp tomorrow , I'm much too tired (:
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.