Thursday, January 20
I feel like ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ /1. I woke up today and one eye was bigger than the other .2. I realized my thigh muscles are aching badly .
3. I thought I was late so I rushed like a mad woman , but was not .
4. I almost fainted during assembly cause I had menses cramp .
5. XXXXXX freaking ignored me the whole day for no reason .
6. Menses leaked and I stained my pinafore after lit lesson :/
7. I missed one period of English to clean my pinafore .
8. I got paired up with XXXXXX for english assignment .
9. I spend the rest of the day trying to hide the remainding stains -.-
This week just sucks , freaking sucks . My parents scolded me for skipping my therapy , but then who ask them set the appointment on a day I'm busy , and like I won't know if I'm busy in advance right -'- , then say I want see doctor cause of mc only , but like the mc is still wedge in my bag , never give , get your facts right first man . Then yesterday , cca was just super tiring . We had to fall and stand up straight in seconds , obviously I can't cause my leg is injured so Mdm Neo was like 'Vanessa , don't stick your butt out' -.- so I spend the whole cca trying to suck my butt in . And to my horror , I have to climb , lean on Ruien so she has to support my weight throughout . I mean , some partners are like the one below heavier , or same , but there are like awkward partners like ontop heavier then bo balance . Sheesh , I got to loose weight !
So today morning , I woke up then went to school with Rachel . Geog > Biology , then PE . Gave mc , the flu one not leg one to teacher . Then in the end got to help give out ice-cream stick to the class when they run . Then Ms Wang's class all running , nobody help her , so she 'borrowed' me from Ms Chow and I went to help her . So it's like super awkward please , talk little bit and everything . Talk about my injury and last year everything , I feel so bad inside to disappoint so many teachers that are so worried . Then skip skip , literature . Throughout lesson felt super heavy flow , menses flow uh . Then after lesson I realized I leaked , like omgwtfwthshitwhattodo kinda thing , told Von , then I awkwardly walked to toilet and changed , and wash pinafore . But wash until super wet , then went up to English lesson and motioned for Mrs Tan to come out then tell her . She took my bag to class and let Von go with me borrow shorts . Borrowed few size smaller skorts / pinafore , saw Mrs Wong , asked her for help and then went to change . Went back to class super awkward , and throughout english Mrs Tan was like 'You okay ?' so many times , hohoho . Then yea , it dried .
Never am I so glad to be in a girl's school .
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.