
Okay so you can see above picture , I'm sick . Monday night kept on waking up at every hour because of itchy throat and feel like vomiting . So yesterday in school was pretty horrible , throat itchy until want to die , never really talk to people , hohoho . Then yesterday night went to see doctor . Doctor said infection , but no fever . And today , the whole day in school I was damn feverish , eat panadol also no use . Keep sucking lozenges , coughing . And worst , during CCA after dancing for quite awhile , I headache until head want burst , so sat down and rest . Nose kept running , kept coughing , and just now I took temperature it was like 38.0 . At least better than last year , 41 degree . Hope tomorrow can go to school , awwww :( So I've experienced all the lessons already . Super awesome . Especially pure literature . Mrs Debra Tan ftw ! \m/
sore throat , itchy throat , cough , blocked / runny nose , fever , headache , body ache .
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.