First Day of School
Tuesday, January 4
I have no comments ; have been waiting for this day for 1.5 years .
Now I really wonder if I should rejoice in celebration or what .
People are saying 'I don't have my clique with me , so lonely' .
Heh , I wonder if they truly know what loneliness is .
It feels so good to have new friends , no more 2Diligence .
And what's weird is , I automatically write 2011 and 3E not 2010 and 2D .
Oh yes , form teacher - Mr Vicknesh & Mdm Su Xue [:
Tomorrow's level camp is well , I don't know what to expect .
Thought you were a confident person . Never thought you were a coward enough to hide behind the computer screen and talked like some fucking shit hella about a person , then scared the freaking bullshit out of yourself that you don't dare to see the person in the eye . if you want to talk about me , then say it infront of my face . The net is just a fucking place for fucking cowards that dare not express their emotions in realtiy&/- Painkillers wear off every six hours , pain comes back in six hours .
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.