Wednesday, January 26
Don't ask me why I'm up so late or why I've not been posting for quite some time ; 5 days to be exact . I'm being dominated and struggling to stay ontop of the workload ! So yea , I actually have to wake up the same timing despite it being a late day tomorrow to go to school and do some monitor stuff . Boo hoo -.-
So the main reason for this post : My leg's getting from bad to worst .
Today's dance training is terrible , it's draining every inch of energy from me .
So yea , we worked on duet today , and polishing every single step .
And the duet is like ohmytian man , Mdm Neo changes it to like !>@#$?
So yea , the person being carried , has to like handstand with legs tucked in .
Then the person holding has to support and drop us at a point of time .
Obviously , the person being carried has to tuck the toes first then fall .
But while practicing the step , the process of it , my knee reached the floor first , thrice .
It's like okay , every pair takes turn do , then suddenly booooooommmmm ~
Everyone is like split second reaction , turn to me and Ruien direction .
Then everyone was like 'OMGGG are you okay' , then I felt my knee burning .
And it happens two more times , could see that everyone was looking worried .____.
So I pulled up my tights and took a quick peak , kns abrasions , so fast .
And yeah we practiced until another 4 blisters formed on my feet .
Last part of dance , we have to lean back all the way and fall , then catch .
Just that it's really really painful falling like that , everyone agrees right ? :(
And Ruien was saying it's 'Onew Condition' , LOL if you watch SHINee Hello Baby .
Just now had a little cry to myself when I was showering , can't bend my knee .
And then the post on facebook too , and people's concern just makes it worst .
I'm a disappointment , a huge worry to all those who care so much .
But ... I just want to do my part for the Gold with Honours , is that so hard ?
&/-
I'm sorry to those that are worried about me . I know , I can feel the way you look at me , the frowns you're giving me and everything . I know everything , I really do . I know , so thanks for your care , and I'll take care of myself .
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.