Can I /
Monday, January 17
Can I get honours and above for the upcoming ballet exams with injury ?
Can I help Sjc Dance Ensemble to achieve a gold with honours with injury ?
Can I lead take part in cheerleading and cheer the runners on with injury ?
Can I do well enough in English to be selected to go on Exchange programme ?
Can I do well enough in Chinese to go Beijing on Exchange programme ?
Can I do well enough in Dance to go on Exchange programme ?
Can I lead 3E well by example as a Monitor ?
Can I excel academically this year ?
Can I ... ?
Collected the $200 from office today ! (Y) promised Mummy and Daddy only to use half , so probably gonna use it to buy clothes , not very educational ! During PE today Ms Wang said something that made me spend my whole day in a daze . She said 'If she continue running , she can't even take part in syf anymore' . And uhh , friday half day because sjc did well in O's and N's , thanks seniors ! (: Lastly , during ballet , I really worked very hard today , after my injury became chronic , first time I went full out - feels really good . I really got to get my stamina going because both dance is no joke . So that's all , loads of homework and revision to be done ... tomorrow . Coming straight home after school to mug .
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.