Reminiscing 2010 , Welcoming 2011
Friday, December 31

That's it , 2010 is going to soon be officially over . I really can't wait for 2011 to come , it looks so hopeful . Let's have a recall of what happened this year , I thought of doing a movie but then gave up halfway .
This year ,During the sec 2 camp , camp challenge was it ? I fell ill yet I still went back because I didn't listen to advice , what I got was 3 weeks of MC from school and tons of homework to catch up as well as loads of remedials to attend . I still vividly remember the endless midnight oil I burned to try finishing all the piled up homework , and on top of that , rehearsals for award ceremony and practices for caravenserai , cheerleading and ballet exam were ongoing . My health deteriorated and my MCs were one after another . Surprisingly I survived all and I remember during PE lessons Ms Wang was always getting me to visit the doctor , and during pft one day she really told Miss Tan and it became quite a big issue , I remembered Miss Tan talking to me at 6pm and me crying terribly . Then at June I took part in CSTD Summer School and July I pestered my mummy to let me join hiphop . Because of my request , I had endless quarrels with her , and that seem like only yesterday . I remember preparing for hiphop concert , getting selected for syf , mugging my head off for every exams , remember the time when I fell in love with Super Junior , remembered me crying loads of night , remembered the last day of school , remembered how much I hate the class , everything .
2010 , the year of hatred , this year changed me so much and although it's time to move on , I'll never forget them , because I can't .Next yearEverything is going to change . It's going to be a happy year . I'm separated from 2Diligence , that's already one of the
bestest thing that happened in my life . I'm going to have a new form teacher and classmates , and a few of my close friends are in the same class as me . There's gonna be so many uncountable dance related activities ranging from exams to competitions to performances . My idols are also in hope of coming what with Super Junior , SHINee , SM Town . My results are going to improve more than this year , and everything will be
perfect .
&/- There , it's over , the worst is over and Vanessa yes you survived it . Look at ALL the scars , people have hurt you , reality have hurt you , but most importantly , you have stood up , picked up your sword and fight again . The days I got bullied . Days when I really am this close () to suicide . When I am this desperate to changing schools . When I have no friends at all . When nobody believes what I say . When I sat alone during classes . When I endured all the faces people gave me . When I cried and said I can't anymore . When I walked around alone during recess . When I cried at night . It's over .
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.