@Reality's very painful !
Monday, December 13

Reality is painful , really really painful . I just realized my ballet deteriorated that much , out-turn gone , no strength in developpes , cannot fourth and fifth position pile . So today , barre work I got singled out like one hundred million times by teacher . Then I realized , all the strength's gone , my knee swelled like nobody's business . And teacher said to do all the exercises that I can , kns , I can't do any of the exercise . Classical and character dance too , I just flopped around . And all the while I was holding back tears , my knee cap's feels so strange and out of place , it limited all my movements . And teacher said something that I've been dreading . I really should stop dancing , get it healed , go for surgery , but then I'll never dance again .
On a side note , I received letter from MOE that just came in the mail . Got $200 for improvements in my studies and Mummy Daddy's really happy . Gonna get it from school next year January .
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.