Pasir Ris Park
Friday, December 10





















Went to Pasir Ris Park today with Nehneh' ! Met Stella at west plaza to go fairprice buy tidbits and I was late , cause my clock is slow -,- then bought 3 packets of potato chips , 2 packets of dried fruits and 2 bottle of drink between us . Went to Kopitiam for Stella to buy beehoon then changed bus to Pasir Ris Park . When we're about to reach already then Yuanru still at home slacking . Well some people have people to fetch her there ! :D found a place under a hut to picnic , then Yuanru called and said she couldn't find us , so I had to run around like one monkey to get her attention . Then she came , pass her the super belated present and started to picnic . Then another family decides to park themselves in
our hut , so we told them to take care of our belongings and food while we play . Anyway , the ropes thing , took me super long to climb up cause my legs and body keeps getting tangled , and this little boy laughed at me . Meanie Pok -,-
Went to ride bicycles , at first wanted to rent double bike with Stella , but the uncle said I had to sit infront which I dare not , and if I sit behind , bo balance so yea got single . I swear I kept on screeching the brake and scraping my legs . After that my ass started to get pain so I lagged behind . Played sandcastles awhile , got paranoid when crows crowed at our direction . Wanted to play this super cute baby , but well , she's afraid of sand . Returned bikes , went back to clear our rubbish and camwhored near the sea . Played a little more at playground then took bus back to whitesands with Yuanru buy bubble tea :D her mother came to fetch me home later :D
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.