Monday, December 20
My blog is kinda under construction with changing of skins so it's gonna be pretty messy until I find a desirable skin (:
My kokoro hurts pretty badly now . Kokoro is Japanese for heart , which I think sounds really really cute . I've not been dancing for two ballet lessons already , Saturday and today - just sat out and watch everyone else dancing or hobbling around . It hurts when I dance , it even hurts when I'm walking or sitting down , like now , or the ridiculous one , when I'm crossing my leg . I sense thursday's medical appointment gonna be very negative . It hurts , not really , just really uncomfortable inside ; tension when I walk , like something's resisting , sometimes it crack or pops , and swells . My whole freaking knee looks distorted . After 1 year and 1 month , exactly , I finally feel how I should have felt back then . The fear is slowly engulfing me and sinking in and it's fluctuating . So yeah , I went to research loads on Google and kinda got some help from previous injured dancers . Now I feel so much better , being a dancer with injury really sucks .
&/- Happiness can't be bought . But when I'm dancing , that is happiness .
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.