Goodbye Dancefactory ...
Sunday, December 26
This is not going to be a happy post . I can't hide everything anymore . After enduring the pain for 1 year 1 month 1 week , I can't anymore . I really can't bring myself to endure those excruciating pain anymore , but I can't bear to tear myself away . Boo . I'm not patient enough to wait for the day when I can stop counting on painkillers . Isn't 403 days enough to test my patience ? All the wishes I made , on 11:11 , tossing coins , before stars , to God , on Christmas ; all have yet to come true , and it's all for the same damn one wish . Santa , God , it's that simple a wish , is it that difficult to fulfill it for me ? I want healthy legs . I'm sick of crying at night because it's pain or because I really want to dance . Really . When can I ever dance without pain again ... ?
I've left hiphop now . Hohoho . I'm not happy at all , a part of me feels as if I've lost something , like I'm torn apart . And I've felt so out of sorts since I walked out of the studio . Quitting now doesn't mean I'll be back in 2 months . I've not felt so free when I'm dancing before , never ever . Maybe it's because hiphop is a freestyle type of dance , but it's definitely very stress-reliving compared to ballet where I get stress because of the strict discipline . Now Minchih and Gina is talking to me on twitter . 'Til I get back to hiphop , I'm really going to miss everyone from the bottom of my heart . Dancepointe's my family and everyone inside there are my sisters and brothers .
&/- 谁说感情不能培养的。从前我又那么讨厌,现在却那么喜欢。
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.