@Friends
Friday, December 3
I'll probably get some haters ( well haters , continue hating )
But two people today made me realize loads of things .
I won't pinpoint one of them , since it's pretty negative .
But well look , friends are classified into these groups ;
negatively .
- Only talk to you when they need help , otherwise treat you like dirt .
- Pretend to be friendly yet bitch about you behind your backs .
- Hide behind the computer screen and insult yet afraid of punishment .
- Secretly wishing that something will happen to you , if it does , they'll rejoice .
- Supposed to remain loyal to them , if you offend , you're out of the clique .
- Willing to step on everyone just to be Ms / Mr Popular .
-Immature ones , if they don't friend you , they'll tell the whole world to do the same .
- Mimic / imitate you just to make you feel hurt while they get a good laugh .
-Pick up a fight with you and make everyone side with him / her .
- Betray you and think it's your fault .
I'll like say this to one of my friend - Esther Seet (:- Maybe you'll never see this . Surely you've irritated the crap out of me countless times , but I realize just how much I want to talk to you again the moment you irritate me . We may not have known each other for very long , but I feel so safe confiding all my secrets to you . You're one of the few friends that can truly understand me and always there for a listening ear . I know you won't judge me based on what I say , and you come out with ridiculous ways when I'm in a dilemma . So I hope our friendship will continue next year , even when we're not in the same class . I love you to bits as a friend .
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.