@Ballet is my everything .
Saturday, December 4

So after all the dilemmas I still choosed ballet over hiphop .
Sorry , I know I'm a really irresponsible dude for doing this .
Priority likewise , obviously ballet is peanuts to this majority rehearsal .
However , I really cogitated about this for a week , really deep .
I can choose to be a good kiddy and go for rehearsals but my heart will not be happy .
But I'll be 100% committed to Monday's rehearsals without thoughts about ballet .
Today's lesson was daebak , minus the guilt-free part .
I really did give it my best shot today , and I finally iced my knee .
Anyway , I joined this forum for injured dancers for motivation ; Wahahaha (:
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.