@Mummy is always right .
Saturday, November 27
I've got this feeling again , I hate this feeling so much .
The feeling of dreading hiphop the day before and wanting to skip it .
Urghhh nobody have any idea how much I hate hiphop .
Why didn't I listen to mummy in the first place .
Mummy is always always right , now I'm neither here nor there .
Mummy said that ballet is the one that suits me , and she's right .
Mummy said that I'll loose interest in hiphop soon , she's right .
Mummy said that it'll be stressful doing too much dance , she's right .
Arugh , shoooooo shoooo those late night rehearsals for hiphop .
If it's ballet I'm gladly be there an hour early , hiphop ewww no fat hope .
Can't believed I landed myself into this plight of shit ~
真是自作自受 。
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.