@Hiphop Rehearsal
Sunday, November 14

Gansta Luv & Lean like a cholo group picture .
I don't know what to say , normal phenomenon after every hiphop .
So yesh , raining quite heavily , so cabbed to hiphop alone .
I really hate taking cabs and you don't know what to inside feeling -.-
So yeah reached , watched the children dance super cute one [:
Talked to Vivian they all , was demoralized cause haven't buy costume .
Everyone was like in full costume and makeup all , sighhh .
Then no choice so anyhow change into yellow shirt go dance .
Honestly I don't know why but I feel so subconscious in hiphop :(
So screwed throughout since I don't even know formation ( since I pon )
Jacky said I must do the floorwork next lesson but I really can't .
I can't stand up in time cause my knee is just weak , plain weak .
Collected long fbts , omggg , Jacky changed my size from S to L ! T.T
Try already I look like clown , Daddy want , since I'm not going to wear it .
Guess I better start buying some clothes soon & start practicing .
But hiphop is the last priority on my list with ballet and cca .
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.