@Demoralized with a capital D
Wednesday, November 24
Dance today was pretty demoralizing and disappointing .
Everytime Mdm Neo teaches us something new , we practice hard .
Really really hard at home , cause we don't know want to disappoint her .
Yet she changes the entire choreography and steps 4 times already .
The fatigue , muscle aches , blisters and bruises we got before is wasted .
Mdm Neo , please don't change the steps anymore please .
It's making us
very confused and demoralized .
Mdm Neo stress = Dancers Stress = Mrs Gay Stress = Everyone Stress I remember previous lesson we dance til all the ounce of energy is sucked up .
Mdm Neo scolded us and said it was 'total rubbish' .
That was disheartening to hear and everyone really grind their teeth and practice .
Now what we practiced has gone down the drain , again .
I've never rest since forever , I've been dancing daily without stopping .
Yet I still duck out time to practice , my whole body is screaming in pain .
I'm covered in bruises blisters splinters and muscle ache yet I still persevere .
Today my cramps was aching pretty badly and I still danced .
We went through that step 20+ times and everyone had this super black face .
I felt not much better either and really uncomfortable I almost cried .
However I still managed to hold it back and gave it my utmost best .
I carried and lifted everyone you asked me to lift although it hurts .
I fell and rolled until my hip bone is swollen and reddish .
I'm willing to commit 1o1% and dedicate much much more than you will ever know .
So why ... ?
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.