@Commitments
Monday, November 29
Commitment is really a difficult thing .
As much as I tried , I can't commit to so many stuff .
I really tried , but I can't bring myself to love hiphop .
So yesterday was rehearsal , halfway through I got engulfed in emotions .
Suddenly after lunch was too sian to go back to studio .
So I called mummy and told her i'll meet her at tampines - off I went .
On the way to tampines I really cogitated everything deeply .
Bought a tutu skirt and one pair of school shoes , then gotta go back hiphop .
The feeling I felt is really indescribable - torn apart and full of dread .
Went back and met Vivian , Shella , Jiamin , Xinyi and Huisi and eat pizza (:
Then took some pictures and get ready for run-through rehearsal .
While waiting talked to them and tried calming myself down .
Forgot some steps , but wasn't so bad , then had briefing .
Huisi walked with me to bus stop , and wait for bus with me ♥
Learning hiphop made me realize how badly I love ballet .Dancepointe hiphop is a unfamiliarize family I don't belong in .
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.