@Campbell Workshop
Monday, November 8


Campbell workshop today , late for 1 minute , luckily never tio punish ! -.-
Got briefed on how to make both sandwiches , then got separated .
Was in the same group was Ruien , Tracia and Esther .
Ruien they all mixed the ingredients , me and Esther cut , baked potatoes .
Then started designing our own design the "sandwich" .
In the end , the cheese supposedly for cheese melted in the oven , our hair gone .
I swear the female instructor in charge of our group is damn annoying -.-
Packed up already waited for Mrs Palani to come and dismiss us .
Waited for 82 with Esther to go compass point makan makan [:
Talk about some people and issue until damn pekchek , on the bus 高谈阔论 .
Went to kopitiam buy noodles then ate , walked around Hougang Mall .
Borrowed a library book and bought butterflies clip / two bottles of nail polish (:
Saw Super Junior - M album inside CD Rama , omgggg so going to buy it .
Took bus back home while Esther went for CCA .
At home bathe play computer awhile then went to prepare for ballet lesson .
In the end teacher not inside , just people wearing dancing shoes -.-
Teacher said that Gina and Estella quitting already , not taking ballet exams .
Can't manage to convince Gina to take the exam , after all we already trained so long .
So that means I don't even have partner for exam , so tio Zhixin ! :D
Monday lessons super slack , then perfected classical / character dance .
(Y) ! The nice cashier lady come back from pregnancy , whooo ! ~
I wonder why are human brains so complicated . I want to be a psychologist so I can study human behavior and know what they're thinking . So many things happened lately . Gina quitting ballet , that means I'll never see her again except during hiphop , which I'm gonna quit soon . Even Esther , first few times seeing her so agitated and scolding vulgarities as well as Jina . Everyone's fighting , the friends that everybody thought would never fight , fought . I'm caught in the middle and there's really nothing I can do to help them .
Everyone's just so damn "fine" .
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.