1st Video - Sorry Sorry by Super Junior 2nd Video - I know you want me by Pitbull So yeah , both dances are not in the concert , walao -.- I'm found at the back / middle , tallest one [:
Okay so yeah , today tuition for math ended quite late . Gobbled down noodles then rushed to hiphop , late for 20 min -_-" They already started learning I know you want me last part . But nevermind, can catch up , then practice practice (: Still got 15 minute so Jacky taught Sorry Sorry , hahaha I screamed ! ^^ Then lucifer auditions , totally screwed it up , don't know how to dance -.- So yeah , obviously I didn't get into it , hahahah . Went to eat lunch with Vivian , Jiamin and Xinyi :D Came back home revise for math and science . Gosh , math paper is tomorrow , I want to take amath ! .___.
&/- Decisions are the hardest to make when it's between what you know you should do and what you feel . I know I shouldn't quit ballet now , but I suddenly just feel I cannot continue for some private x2 reasons , but I can't bring myself to stop :(
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.