Lucifer by shinee - Concert Item I'm the one at the extreme left in the black shirt [: Gotta start practicing hard , I seem so unsure .___________. Today hiphop went for the 12.30 beginner class and lucifer at 130 (: The beginner class did I know you want me (: But the entire class all adults one , only teenager there , so scary , hahaha :D But the entire choreography is fun ttm , gonna continue the last part next week (: 130 lucifer learnt the last part , which explains why I look so idiotic -.- Knee super pain , but it was all worth while , because I enjoyed myself thoroughly (: Went down cashier to buy tickets for parents for concert . Then bus to compass buy food and went home to mug for chinese . Anyway chinese is killing everyone's brain cells , 2D peeps complaining on fb :D 200 idioms to memorize , 5 textbook pages and green book :( Gonna offline soon and start mugging like seriously .
oh yes yes , i need promote hiphop concert .
Dance Factory's You'll Never Dance Alone Concert 7th December and 7.30 at Republic Polytechnic Tickets are at $15, $20 and $25 ( Sold Out )
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.