A lil' note to 2Diligence , the class I spent 2 years with .
I guess we've been really blessed haven't we ? As Miss Tan said before , fate brought 42 of us together , from all over Singapore and even Malaysia to be together in this class . And furthermore , we've been blessed with two wonderful Daddy and Mummy , Mr Marcus Tan and Miss Tan Seok Kuan . Thank you for being with me in my lower secondary years . Hereby , I'll say sorry for those I've hurt unintentionally , or ignored , or neglected . I really didn't mean to hurt all of you inside everytime I cool down . I'm sorry if I haven't been the perfect friend / classmate to all of you and didn't have a chance to know you all better . I wish I had though , because everyone is just so talented , studious , and special in their own way . Now I'm panicking cause we've no time left with one another and I'm really trying my best to create fondful memories to bring with us to upper school . So in all , thanks for spending two totally retarded / epic / random / funny / wonderful time we me . Maybe it's time passing too fast cause I can't even slow it down to treasure the last few moments we had . We've been through so much arguments / tears / laughter / stress together it's so hard to separate huh ? Initially I thought 2D was a bad class but what more could I ask from such a perfect class . I'm going to miss you all terribly , my fault that I haven't treasured all of you only until the last minute . So I really hope we'll keep in contact and wave in school and not ignore each other . And , do remember this song 'The Climb' by , we've sung it at the beginning of the year , and end it with this song too (:
So today have been a really emotional day , just a not so perfect day .
Back and thigh muscle was aching , can't even walk / sit properly .
Had to go gym for discipline talk , as well as some celebrating success talk .
Requested to use lift cause ankle sprain , Miss Tan gave permission ! :D
Then Ms Jocuvy keep sneezing behind me and Sheryl , damn weird please -,-
Went back class , got back papers and report book , percentage increase ! :D
Miss Tan distributed bookmarks Mr Tan made , so sweet , but all chem notes -.-
Received little something from Rabia and Zeehwee , thanks [:
Recess Dawn practiced The Climb , wanted to cry , but hold back tears .
Got back to class, started cleaning classrooms (:
Stood on chair and removed like kites from somewhere near the ceiling -.-
Wonder how Ms Tay put it up when I have so much trouble removing it .
Then looked for Ms Berlina Tan like mad with Esther over some dance matters -_-
Miss Tan playing songs and showing us all photos since beginning of the year .
Everything brought back so much memories , but time is slipping by :(
Then Miss Tan made a farewell speech , felt tears dropping and let it drop ...
Then sang the climb with Dawn playing guitar , I started crying first .
Then Von , Trini , slowly almost whole class started crying , as in sobbing .
My heart ached so much I swear with thoughts like I'm leaving this class .
Really can't imagine not having anymore lessons with 2D , breaks my heart :(
Then monitors gave speech , and even they cried , Miss Tan was looking at me cry ! -.-
Then Miss Tan suggested class photo , I was thinking what?! -.-
Hugged some people and cried even more , went down to canteen .
Miss Tan bought pizza , but ... I didn't eat , took photos only .
Then slowly everything started becoming reality , stopped crying .
But when saw Ms Chen , cried again .
Went AMK Hub with Gayatri , Peifen , Sheikha , Wang :D
Watched The Child's Eye ( 童眼 ) , not very scary though .
Only one parted me and Sheikha screamed and knocked our heads .
Went walk walk around until something made my mood drop .
Sian until went home alone , reached home at 8 :/
Miss Tan's speech :
-So she's been so stressed trying to take over from Mr Tan since he did such a wonderful job and she's worried that she's not good enough and we'll compare her , which we did . It's a change for her since she's not teaching sports class . But well , we've not gave her any trouble at all and we're teachable and she's proud of us and everything . Got to wave to her and not ignore her like she's invisible . And this part , we'll are studious people , cannot let other people influence us when we're out of 'best' class , cause o's are what we're aiming for .
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.