@Somewhere over the rainbow
Sunday, September 26
Somewhere over the rainbow - Soundtrack from Wizard of OzSomewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.
Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.
Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?
This song is so meaningful . Suddenly long to listen to it when I was bathing after learning it in primary school . No , I'll not want to be in 2Diligence again if you give me the chance , who cares if it's the best class . You all said 'let's treasure the days we have left and be a united class' . Who are those that went to like that status , so what does united means ? Bullying people together ?! Or crying together in a clique ? At first I did stop to think that it may be my fault , but everything started from you isn't it . First victim was Esther , then Krithika , Von , Me , and now Cassanda ? She as the way you describe her as 'Kind-hearted and cares more about friends than herself' , well I totally beg to differ ; because
"Unless you're totally hurt by her and tolerated her nonsense would you understand how crap those shit are "
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.