
You all said yesterday that we'll be wearing our last year's class tee to perform. Ponniey lend from Nihara and she didn't bring, and you all immediately change our costume to PE shirt when you all jolly well know I'm on long term MC and don't have the damn shirt. So you said I have to be the odd one out because wearing blouse and performing is not as odd as a pe shirt contrasting with black class tee. So why couldn't I wear my pinafore to perform? Secondly, I listened to instructions and bought the right shirt, so in the end I'll be the obscene person performing in white blouse with my damn bra exposed and pe shorts, would you want that if it's me? Fine, I went to the office asking for pe shirt, they don't have what do you want me to do? And why should I swap shirts with people, and I have to practically wear their sweat and they wear my sweat? In the end, I said I didn't want to perform, Esther could easily take my lines since we've been rehearsing together since April, you all don't want. And you said we shouldn't embarrass ourselves infront of the minister, have you spared a thought for me embarrassing myself? And definitely you all will tell Miss Tan I suppose, that I'm the old causing trouble, but honestly, what have I done wrong ... ? You all practically yelled at me and said it's my fault, why, blaming your anger on me ?!
Anyways, today morning I reached school almost late, wow first time (:
Then assembly in the hall, perspiring like mad, counsellor said reflection -.-
Waited for Mrs Thiru in the physics lab, but there's nobody so went up to homeroom.
Then there's where everything started .
In the end, Mrs Thiru advised me to go down for rehearsals first , so I went.
And guess what Vahesh was like 'Because of some people, we'll have to wear class tee'
Wasn't that our initial plan, anyway, went down basement toilet changed .
Then got in music room again, but ask Krithika accompany me to walk around .
Went to canteen toilet and drowned my sorrows in Krithika .
Walked passed Sheikha class and told her to come out, then I cried when talking to her T.T
So Sheryl and Esther came running from the music room and walked away seeing me cry.
Then walked to music room with Sheikha, Vahesh saw me and shouted
"You better come now or you don't perform"
Ms Berlina Tan scolded her, and I went in and she told me not to force myself.
So I was slouching on the wall and Ms Tan asked if I was okay, held back my tears.
Suddenly couldn't hold it back anymore, started crying and ran out .
Cried outside music room and Ms Tan came out to comfort me .____.
She gave me permission not to perform and asked me what was the problem , didn't tell .
Went back in to wear socks, and she hugged me , awwww so sweet.
Went back physics and went to toilet to cry for 20 minutes .
Cried then realized penknife in my pocket, slashed my heel like 10 times , bled .
Limped back to class , socks already stained in blood , did my own stuff .
The rest of the day went by until Esther cheered me up in Chinese :D
After school slacked in dance studio with Indian dancers & Pamela & Judith (:
Chat about possibility of dance camp ! ^^ and laughed ttm , love the dance studio (:
Indian dancers left and practice our oh! dance, pathetically left us 3 -.-
Return key to Ms Chua and everything and came home.
&/- If it wasn't for the fact that I got in syf, I would have probably appealed outta the school.
Thanks Esther, Krithika, Aisha, Sheikha, Mrs Thiru and Ms Berlina Tan.
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.