@Got Dance Ensemble Tee !
Monday, September 27
Okay so you can read the headings I suppose [:
Purple w/ yellow words and black pictures at the back (:
Today morning alighted the same bus stop w/ the pe cher .
She asked me why I alight with her , hahaha she requested on Friday what ~
Walked to school together , eee yer so awkward don't know what to say .______.
Then after assembly physics , but I revised geog and chi , never pay attention .
Then during chinese talked to Cassandra about the issue , got super agitated .
Recess walked around school with Esther , danced lucifer , etc .
Then on the way to Home Econ , me and Sheryl had an interesting conver .
Sheryl: You know what ?
Me: What ?
Sheryl: We're late .
Me: You know what ?
Sheryl: What ?
Me: I know .
Then it went on and on , Esther was like , stop whatting can -.-
Home Econ talked about shit floating in anus , shitting process etc .
Geography Ms Chalmers taught , don't understand what she teaching :(
English didn't sit in register no , sat with Cass , Rabia and Sheryl [:
Talked throughout also , then after school , Miss Tan kept us back .
Kinda scolded us said ;
"We're here together as a class because of fate. With people staying in Marsiling , Bukit Panjang and even JB ! You've spent almost two years together , etc . Why do you all bring what happen daily to fb , blog , twitter etc . I had to go and investigate and look at your facebooks . Either one person upsetting the whole class or the whole class upsetting a person . Blah blah blah blah ~ "
But not like I listening right , my mind on dance meeting downstairs .
When she dismissed us , rush down to meeting and collect dance shirt [:
Ate lunch together w/ Cassandra , Sheryl and Esther .
The more we talk about the issue , the more pissed I became .
English halfway Ms berlina Tan came and said stay back , walao .
Then she called Ms Chen as Ms Chien , class laughed super hard , hahaha ~
During Literature Remedial , stomachpain , got restless , slept through out .
After school walked in the rain , felt horrible , went home alone .
Now I feel the desperation once again . The same type of desperation so thick . I look at you and true enough you look so innocent , I can't believe you'll do everything . So you got what you wanted as the 'innocent' party , you're happy , what more do you want ? You tell Dance Ensemble people , what did I do to you . Of all 5 people you made life miserable for , what is your utmost purpose ? What did we even do in the first place ? Asked 'her' ( promised not to mention her name ) , and she don't even know what she did . Precisely , what did me , Von , Krithika and Esther did ? Mine and 'her' emotions are going crazy now . Any mention of the wrong issue can just make the tears fall . Look at how damn vulnerable we've become . Okay , it's my luck that I've got such a form teacher too . But she told me before 'Life doesn't revolve around you' . Then perhaps it goes the same for you , life doesn't revolve around you , who's being immature here ? You make us fear homeroom system so much . And after reading 'her' text , my heart immediately ache , maybe you should try putting yourselves in people shoes . So stop hurting innocent people please .
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.