Not blogged in a long time , you'll find me more on tumblr anyways. Above video is Gansta Luv for the hiphop Concert in December. I did an epic failure thing, I wore tights and slipped at the ending -.- Let's do a rewind, from Thursday, since that's all I remember.
Thursday Took bus in the morning to school w/ Esther for math remedial Then reach hall sat according to classes, chooses the utmost back seat (: Learnt the data analysis, but sit at the back cannot really see .___. Then went toilet with Sihui, told Miss Tan I scared so need her accompany -.- Ate loads of sticky too , and sms-ed Jeralyn, didn't concentrate , hahahaha (: Then went 7-11 eat with Tricia and Sihui, Jeralyn late, so make her wait . Walked to rivervale mall ate KFC, saw Gayatri, Germaine and Renu (: Anyways here's an epic conversation,
Tricia: My friend bought epic concert tickets give her friends. Gayatri: Woah, so good? Tricia: Cause she rich mah . Me: *Suddenly Interrupts* Hey, onew fried chicken . Gayatri: *Laughs* To Tricia: So can you get me two chicken? Everone: *Erupts in laughter* Gayatri: Oh, I mean two tickets T.T
Went back school got into dance studio to slack / dance. Ms Chua sms-ed me ask me where I was , then called her back. Thought Judith and Pamela the Oh! dance then went to find Ms Chua (: Helped her decorate her home room for the minister visit, then rush for dance. Thought I wouldn't get in for SYF, the wait kills seriosuly . Then practiced loads of step and choreo for syf, ahh the dance is tiring ! :( Then dance finally ended at 6.20 , had damn many blisters and knee was pain . Rush to change into leotard and tied bun , rushed outta school , super hot nia ~ Was late for ballet for 10 minute, but got reason, so no punishment :D But was super dead throughout ballet, lucky teacher understands (: Did grand jete, spins, sissones , and I swore my leg almost break , limped home after.
Friday Morning tired until couldn't get outta bed, walked like a penguin throughout. Had trouble going to the toilet to pee, because sitting and standing makes it worst.
Saturday The pain didn't subside at all , infact it got worst, because I still danced -.- Did homework, then waddle my way like penguin to Tampines meet parents. I walked so slow I got impatient w/ myself, wondered what others think . Went to cut back my bangs, wahahah! (: The hairdresser asked who was my previous hairdresser, who? .____. Then waddled around Tampines and ate dinner, went home :D
Sunday Finally finally the pain numbed. Tuition in the morning and teacher explained the data analysis ^^ Then ate lunch in a hurry and went to hiphop . But still couldn't bent my knees that much, so still dance like a robot -.- Concert is inching nearer and nearer by lessons *jumps 10 feet
Today Cannot wait up in the morning, insomnia yesterday, lols .__. Anyways, I dozed off to lala land during physics, couldn't concentrate. English Ms Chen called me and I was still huh what , anyhow answer. Turned out previous people couldn't answer cause they were sleeping too -.- Chinese did the continuous story for the chapter (: Then Ms Tay haven let us out, me and Sihui went recess already :O Zoom to geography, Sheryl , me and Janelle sat at the back. Sheryl can't see she took two chairs, suddenly boomz somebody taller than me. And Ms wong didn't notice, so I asked her , and couldn't stop laughing. Turns out I couldn't see the screen during lesson :( Anyway let's stop here, I'm too tired.
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.