Not been blogging often, too busy.
CT3 officially starts tomorrow, geography and english paper.
Yet homework is still like a mountain.
Really pissed over the CT3 Math Revision Question 16 -.-
My computer spoilt on friday night, fixed on saturday night by Daddy
Thanks Daddy for sweating so much fixing it, I love you :D
Ballet was cancelled yesterday, gave me time to do homework.
Completed almost all the homework, except for art, who cares :/
Today had tuition and hiphop, enjoyed myself terribly.
Finally learned finished entire Lean Like A Cholo dance.
Gotta learn 2 hiphop dance, 2 ballet pieces and SYF dance, damn confusing -_-
Anyway I went to the hospital again on Friday.
Managed to bluff the doctor successfully, well he's quite dumb ;O
So by right I can dance now with my parents thinking my leg recovered.
When it's so not the case, it was so pain I can't even touch it against the bed :(
Well, Super Junior KRY concert in Japan, I so want attend ! ~
Nothing else to say, I feel miserable~
&/ If a heart is a muscle, and it's torn, it's supposed to grow back stronger, right?
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.