
~ Suntec city with Yuanru and Stella yesterday ♥
Yesterday the neh neh sisters ~ agreed to meet up at 1030
Only the neh neh small like 小笼包 Stella arrived at 1050 :/
Went to take MRT to Paya Lebar , then change circle line to Promenade
Reach Suntec let 小笼包 go and change her ___ ;O
Then initially we walked into Pastamania, but damn ex, we run out, so psps
Then what's even funnier, Stella saw someone wearing same shirt -.-
Decided to eat pizza hut, Stella calling waitress is like raising hand in class :D
Then eat halfway, Stella went up to met blogshop owner, so guess what we did ._.
Gave her more soup and add pepper, and add chilli to her pasta [:
But she didn't really find out , it was only after both of us couldn't stop laughing .
Paid already, then went to the fountain of wealth there took photos (:
Then go toilet to pee pee ( me ) / tie hair ( roo ) / do business ( stella )
And I forget what we did, walked around, camwhored, laughed
Wanted to walk to bugis, but super far, so ended up cabbing.
Went to ilumma and share yoghurt with Yuanru, Stella spit her grape seeds
everywhere.Camwhored and slack in arcade, but like super tired , mood dropp -.-''
Then I went comic buy super junior handphone strapppp :D
And MRT-ed home, and bus home with Stella (:
Recently my leg have been going out of sorts.
I kinda regretted lying to the doctor, but I don't want to know the truth too.
I don't want to take the MRI scan, I don't want to go back.
I don't want to acknowledge the pain associated with the truth.
However, I don't want to dread dance...
Sunday during hiphop after standing from floor work, I tore something.
The pain is indescribable and excruciating.
It's like everything just stopped and disappeared It happened twice, but I still continued dancing twice.
But I became so cautious, it's weird, I can't dance freely anymore.
Something inside is hurting and resisting me from , everything.
As I was on the LRT heading back to Compass, I cried, really cried.
Cried because of the pain, because of dread, and ofc I'm scared
Throughout the weekend, it swelled, and I continued praying.
Today, I went for modern dance, and it hurt pretty badly.
It came to this extent that I relied on my right leg too much ...
I injured it too! :O
I'm wincing and hoping steps quickly end, and I really wish dance ends.
This is the first time I have this thought, reluctantly of course.
Obviously I can't walk now, I can't do anything.
I'm scared, is anybody there to comfort me? :(
&/- My chance of syf may just be blown, like the wind...
& , lets hope I'll pluck up the courage to admit it to all FOUR dance chers :(