@Post 3 Challenge
Wednesday, August 25
Post 3 Challenge - A picture of you and your friendHere it is, I was already contemplating of posting it before I saw the question.

~ Me and Vanessa Tan during home econ practical (:
Today during math learnt new topic, trigonometry, so interesting :D
Aisha kept on sleeping, and I kept kicking her table to wake her up .
Then Ms Berlina Tan came in and said 'Your teacher never come' ;
Everyone pointed to Miss Tan and gave the 'Uhhh...? look '
In the end, is Ms Chen, then gotta do argumentative essay, sian -.-
But then suddenly the panadol lost it's effectiveness and I cramped again .
So went to apply oil, ate another two pills, rested, felt like dying , wahaha :X
Recess stayed in class revise for chemistry test and ate food (:
Then Ms Choo recapped w/ us and then test, I forgot alot cause nervous ._.
Then english again, told the relief teacher I'll explain for not submitting the essay =="
Then literature I was lying on my book, and eyelids were closing alr .
In the end I sat up and was super giddy, Aisha was like 'Why so pale' , felt blood draining.
So went back to sleep and heard Ms Tan ask 'Who's sleeping?'
LOLS :D end of lesson went toilet, Ms Tan ask me go buy hot milo ._.
Chinese had the test, super slack, don't know 6 MCQ T-T
Went to look for Miss Tan after school , pass her the class tee money (:
Then rush down for home econ practical, was talking with Rabia when ...
Ms Chua materialized behind in tears, I was like screaming ~ ooops ?
Then everyone was super quiet when Ms Chua wanted to talk.
Did practical, almost cut off my damn finger when chopping the vegetables ;O
Putting the onions and chicken into the fried oil is -.- *imagine the scene*
After practical, rush to change and eat lunch then rush to dance ^^
Warmup etc, practice the syf dance, practice those lifting again :(
After dance, went to the uniform group area w/ Jesca, Shiqi, Amelia and Judith (:
Practiced Oh! and it was a successful failure , a failed success , hahahahahaha :D
Then got jam at PIE, first time siah, stuck for 15 minutes, got car crash ...
&/- if my life is currently so dance-filled, I should be happy ain't I? The future looks so bright and hopeful. W/ kpop dance battle, ballet exam prep, hiphop competition rehearsal, dance cca, what more can i ask for... ?
But why do i feel all the power slowly running out... ?