Post 1 : The reason behind your blog url. - I'm uncertain that I can continue dancing for long. It's like dancingonthinice knowing that I'm going to fall soon. Thin ice means ice that's gonna crack and make me fall deep down.
Lean like a cholo full dance version for concert After a month of polishing and me learning the dance, I finally get it :D I'm at the back with purple socks and all black , wahahaha :D Today went up to the Anchorvale CC dance studio, not dancepointe one. It's a ballet studio, ahhh , strong desires to dance ballet instead :D Then learnt the last part of the dance and Jacky flimed already. The others commented that I improved , not so ballet already :D But all in all, hiphop is overall fun and relaxing, helps me to distress. Who say's hiphop is a rough and not beautiful form of dance ? ._.
Anyway I feel so damn disastrous today. Mummy and Daddy are experiencing some problems in ....... lately. What can I do to help them, why are they turning to me for help ? I can't do anything to help, I'm afraid my power is running out, I can't help anymore. I really wish this can be over soon, don't like to see Daddy so unhappy. However, there's something for me to feel happy about too (: All the hard work I put in hiphop did pay off, what else can I say? ♥ I don't want to quit in December, I haven't enjoy myself yet.
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.