~ Taken during backstage toilet during PE w/ Aisha (:
Today isn't a good day.
It's a very very bad one in fact.
Morning had sudden gastric pain on the bus, had trouble alighting.
Esther kinda irritated me while walking to school :{
Then Ms Woo told the class bio already then music.
Did something rash during bio, totally regretted it ttm.
Managed to bluff Esther it was accidental, well it does looks that way.
But it's pain, really pain, one tissue with stains ...
Had to share computer with Von cause mine no mouse :
Then no music somemore nobody tell me so copy Eenie Meenie from Ms woo
Walked back to class, but already cannot stand up straight already :(
Told Ms Chua gastric super pain.
Then Home Econs throughout was me trying to sleep and fidgeting around.
Ms Chua brought me hot water from her bottle, so nice (:
Recess return to her and look for Miss Tan
She walk out with that -,- look, but my gastric really hurt.
Then she said either eat or go home, so I say I will eat.
Cause if I don't eat , I gotta lie outside the class for 1hr 45 minutes -.-
Ate like half Jina's bread, anyhow do duty, already feel like fainting.
Went back class sat in one corner beside Felicia Leong enduring pain :(
Then Miss Tan come, do math, for 3 periods -_-
Aderic and Steven shared about what they felt about sjc .
MT , slept, Ms Tay was like 'Sihui, 把你旁边的朋友叫醒' LOLS :D
It's like worst, those sharp abdominal pains, it's not only gastric, entire stomach! T.T
Felt better after eating like 4 gastric pills ;o
Then PE, lie down on the stage, but alot bags cover.
Ms Wang ask me sit up, don't care, a while later sit up (:
Then talk with Aisha, Tracia and Felicia Lim [:
Demo to Aisha my various methods of splits, lols .
Then went backstage peep out of toilet window scare people :/
After that super high when talking with Ms Wang and other peeps.
Forfeit for Peichi's group ( I'm the group leader but I'm on mc )
Lol-ed ttm, then took photo with the boys, and went home.
Super Junior No Other promotional activities end this week :(
Will continue supporting them til the end of time~
I'm tired, as usual discontentment again.
Discontented with everything/everyone, hate this feeling.
Back to the times when I get home and try to isolate myself from reality.
Now it's better, with tumblr.
Don't know what's up with my moodiness.
Gotta control my emotions more.
Really disappointed with 4 people.
Didn't thought you were such people.
@Don't call me your best bud again, you don't deserve to be mine.
But I'm a human too, I laugh when I'm happy, and I cry when I'm sad.
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.