Today is such a horrible horrible day for me.
During assembly, I almost fainted thanks to gastric pain.
After assembly, shermin accompanied me to toilet.
Then went back to hall and take bag go music room.
The song we listened to was damn lol, it has such a hypothesize-ing effect ~
Then went to home econ, did math homework and correction together.
Went down kitchen to take the files for 2D to file in
Recess didn't eat anything, gastric started to get really pain -.-
So went in class, applied oil and rest, slept for awhile.
Miss Tan came in already, too pain cannot stand up greet her ;o
She asked me how was I, want biscuits/milo anot, I was like nvm.
Then rested and did questions at a darn darn slow speed ==
Miss Tan suddenly gave me milo , thanks Miss Tan ♥
But she said 'Cannot drink finish, cannot go home' , class laughed
Then want go toilet, but almost faint infront of Janani, like i proposed to her -_-
Had to drink finish milo before going to toilet, so drank.
Then walked to toilet, Ms Chua asked me what happened.
Vomited in the toilet, a little, went back, Ms Chua say must fart , haha (:
Then like 2D hcl peeps walked super slow to chi, like 5cm/km.
The Ms Lim saw us and asked why, hahahahahahaha :D
Chinese test can refer to textbook, so not too bad ^^
PE was like hahaha funny, Ms Wang got diarrhoea, she said her fart is smelly [:
Then I slept throughout PE ( cause still pain ), and scared Dawn ._.
Math remedial I slept, hahaha and when I woke I heard people talking about bra ;x
Sihui said Miss Tan was like 'Errr okay, and flipped my paper' o.o
Endured pain, continued doing, remedial over (:
Went to compass point with Sihuiiiiiii :D
Lucky never faint on the way there.
Ate at kfc, but eat halfway wanted to vomit again T-T
Went popular, bought 2 epop , hehs.
Saw Sheikha and Audrey (:
Comic-ed Connection and called Sheikha.
Took 89 with Sheikha , haha.
My gastric hurts, I feel like vomiting again , ehhhhhs :(
I didn't even eat dinner, only drank soup .
Skarly tio gastric flu again, then 3rd time this year, I'll laugh man.
I want to die, I don't want to continue living anymore.
Can you read this? Because I'm realy tired.
I don't want to stop dancing, even if it's for 3 months.
Labels: Shindong proposed to his girlfriend ^^
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.