You lead such a big group of 13 people throughout Asia to win awards.
And you did such a great job, nevertheless.
You said once you'll protect Super Junior, its your Resolution for 2010
However, Hangteuk is now not in Super Junior.
Super Junior is also facing a disbandment crisis.
Kangin is going to the army soon, followed by you and Heechul.
And Siwon and the others, 2 years and 2 years, it's going to be 8 years.
8 years later you'll debut again, but elfs don't want that.
However you've done your best, elfs will do the rest, we're one family.
Remember the accident you and Eunhyuk, Shindong and Kyuhyun were in?
You got glass embedded into your back and near your eyes.
You were in serious pain yet you still looked after Kyuhyun.
You were still mumbling Kyuhyun's name on the way to the hospital.
In the end, you had to have 170 stiches, yet you still looked after the members.
You wake members up, kiss them to sleep, take care of them.
You're the most responsible leader ever .
Watched finish Super Junior Mystery 6 at last.
I kept having continuous nightmares recently, its affecting my studies.
Yesterday I dreamt of that, it seems so realistic.
Today I actually said what I dreamt of out loud to Jina, urgh -_-
Yesterday Ms Berlina Tan asked me 'Are you Okay' three times.
Today Mrs Khoo kept on saying 'Vanessa can you hear?' like several times.
Everyone keeps giving me weird stares, I asume its due to my hair.
Or was I really stoning away in classes? ;o
My body clock is not adjusted yet, have problems waking up in the morning.
And today Miss Tan apologised to the class for being unapproachable.
It's too late, not like I will approach her if I have unhappy thoughts.
I'm now a damn pe leader/captain for floorball, hell.
Ms Wang and the entire class sabotaged me -.-
CCA yesterday Ms Gillian Goh came back to visit us dancers(:
But she saw us draw instead of dance.
It feels weird now that all the seniors are gone.
Everything feels weird.
Our new timetable. The new canteen. Me being in sjc.
Don't know what to say anymore.
Coping with hiphop and ballet as well as studies is really difficult.
I've got to practice ballet, learn hiphop dance for auditions.
It's not only 1 dance, it can be more than 10 dance, its stressful
As well as SYF trainings that's about to start.
I thinking suddenly is hiphop just a sudden interest?
Because I'm certain I love ballet, how about hiphop...?
I've been dreaming of lessons so long, yet now I have it, it feels weird.
I don't know what'll happen.
I don't want to crumple again.