Monday, July 5
Don't just be there, but be there to pull me up when I'm downHappy Sweet 14 Peichi!(:
Kangin Oppa is going to the army on 1pm , korean time.
Super Junior members are sending him to the gates.
Yesung's twitter said 'Goodbye friend'
Eeteuk's twitter '2 more weeks and we'll never see Kangin for 2 years'
ELFs also bid you a last goodbye and you cried.
Awww, what's going to happen 2 years later? :(
Whatever it is, Super Junior+ Elfs will wait for the 2 years;
To see and witness you as a reborn man.
Can't watch the videos of him anymore, gonna cry soon.
Hwaiting Kangin Oppa.
Getting really moody nowadays.
I'm also getting tired so much more easily.
I'm really confused, about hiphop, my leg everything.
How can I find the love for ballet for hiphop?
Tomorrow going to the hospital for checkup.
Gonna have to leave school early, period before PE(:
I'm still wondering whether or not to tell the truth.
My knee is just getting worst by the day.
Buying ballet under the stars ticket as well tomorrow.
What am I to the entire class?
Someone to turn to only when they need help?
Am I this invisible?
Whenever that call comes, I'll be placed in a dilemma again.
Damn my life, everything not's going well recently.
I'm starting to feel the stress again.
Of ballet, hiphop, school work everything.
Going to work really hard to appeal to... I-don't-know-where.
It's like I really want to do my best, but I can't...
I don't want to see myself sad anymore...
PE.
To Ms Wang.
I've not been a good girl during PE.
Thank you for being so patient with me.
I'm sorry for being so naughty.
Labels: Hwaiting Kangin Oppa
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.