Saturday, June 26
You always say you hate to see me hurt, and you hate to see me cry. So all those times that you hurt me, did you close your eyes?
Daddy and Mummy, have you all considered I'll get hurt?
Have it ever cross your mind that I cried alone at night?
Do you know that my tears are truthfully reflecting my desperation;
While my brother's tears are just a sign of getting your friggin attention?
Do you know that once a girl cries, it means she's either really hurt or happy?
Why is it that you scold me when I just buy a dress and say I'm wasting money,
When you buy him a toy car every week just because he can't find the one he wants?
Do you know that when school reopens I'll have to starve/diet to save money?
Save money to continue on with my hiphop lessons ?
I considered that it will give me gastric and stuff, but will you care?
When will you all trust me that I can handle it, since when have I broken my promise?
Can't you give me the trust for once that I can manage school work and dance?
I have to pay for my own lessons, hear your grudges and dis-satisfaction.
Worst, I get demoralized saying then I'll never improve in my studies.
Can't you respect my decision for once, just this once... ?
Are you still even my parents?
Why don't you even understand how much dance means to me?
Have I not proved to you that I really love dance, and it's not a temporary madness?
How can I make you understand this, strangers?
Sorry to tell you this, but you're slowly loosing my trust.
It's like I can no longer confide things to you, since primary 5.
Whenever I reason something with you, I'll always get hurt, I gave up already.
Suddenly because of your constant demoralizing,
Sota seems like something I don't want anymore.
I'll never forget that sentence you said 'I hope you don't pass the audition'
Whatever confidence I had in the beginning started dissolving.
I really hope that you'll support me spritually in dance.
Labels: Happy Birthday Jesca(:
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.