A heart breaking isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding.. Sometimes it can be as quiet as a feather falling.. And the most painful thing is, no one really hears it, except you
Haven't been blogging since Sunday .
Went swimming on Sunday while brother took lessons .
Didn't swim for 4 years already, shocked by my stamina .
Was bored, in the end I didn't swim, just sat and slacked .
Then played with my brother in the kiddy area for 30 mins (:
Monday went back to school take all my books out of the locker .
Heavy ttm, almost every book inside math textbook .
Then called my mother, saw Mrs Wong (:
Went to whitesands bought stuff and mailed the application .
Nothing happened yesterday, did homework and slacked -.-
Today was supposed to meet Jina & Janani for lunch at 1 .
I got my timing mixed up, and arrived at compass at 12 , fml
Went library read magazines, then on the computer .
Went down to meet Janani , then walked around waiting for Jina .
Jina was like totally late , punished her, last to buy food (:
After eating, went to popular and action city then bid farewell to Janani .
Trained to Dhouby Ghaut , Plaza Sing with Jina .
Bought tidbits at carrefour , rushed to toilet and buy tickets .
The moment we enter the theatre, trailer just started -.-
Was super cold , we were both wearing skirts and our jackets didn't help much .
After that, searched for wallet shops for Jina to buy wallet .
Empty shopping, I missed someone / something so much :(
Then went back, I reached home 45 minutes after her :/
I've got PMS symptoms again, terrible moodswing :(
Anyways, Sihui really sorry I can't go with you to www tomorrow .
Why issit that my soul feel so utterly pathetic and lost ?
Why issit that I'm literally going crazy and addicted to summer school .
Urghhhh, I feel so dead now that I can't dance everyday .
Last week was waking up with that thought 'Ahh, there's summer school today'
This week is just plain deadddd :(
Looking forward to Saturday's ballet , I want to dance again
I want to see teacher again, and of course dance ♥