CSTD 14th Annual Summer SchoolWhat a enjoyable time I had at the Summer School .
I've made 19 totally cool bunheads .
I've improved my ballet jazz techinues .
I learned loads of new steps and stuff .
I performed at this booomz performance at SCGS .
I can't be more happy.
Here's stuff I learnt pertaining to the summer school
1. You've got to be really confident of yourself .
2. Even if things go wrong during performance , continue !
3. Never show the audience your uncertaincy of steps .
4. No matter how pain it is, continue smiling .
5. Perfection isn't everything , it's about passion .
6. When you're willing to try new steps , you'll be amazed .
Okay, let's reminiscence about Friday
Ballet, we did the mini performance showcase to each other .
I gave it my best shot , and actually turned out alright .
Then lyrical we practiced and perfected minor mistakes .
And Ms Kelly asked us to watched Level 6 , went over .
Their dance is impressively stupendous , I cried man .
Their song is Lost by Anouk , and how they look so professional .
Then they came over and we performed our When I look at you for them .
When over saw their Let me think about it , brilliant luhh the SOTA guys .
Then they saw our glamorous life , practiced lyrical again .
My toe skin splited because of frictional effects after rolling ):
There wasn't break today , danced throughout , then released .
Went with Benita in her father's car to SCGS for rehearsal .
Searched for toilet to tidy up ourself , then back to auditorium .
Practiced alr , took group photos , certificates were given out .
Met Daddy at Hougang , had dinner , reached home at 10.30 .
Yesterday
Woke up, did math the proportion , then ate lunch .
Played computer , bathed and blew dry , but was late .
3.00pm : Bathed
3.15pm: Bathed Finish
3.25 : Blew hair half dry
3.30 : Hair in a bun
3.35 : Contacts were in
3.40 : Ate teabreak , biscuits
3.45: Make-up done
4.00: Changed , major panic in packing things .
4.10: Left the house
Yeahhh, I was wearing shades to shield it from sun rays .
Even on the bus , reached crestar at 4.20 , earliest person -.-
Then slacked , talked to office person and Karoline came .
Went in to studio, gave teacher the attendance book , psps.
She was like 'What's behind those shades' , I ran away :/
Only 6 people came today , then did stretch .
Everyone was asking me about summer school .
Did oversplits on this chair , left and front, teacher was like :O
Then barre , went on pointe , centre .
After Sissone , teacher asked us to do grand jete , dammmmmn .
But then my right leg already split in the air already (:
Then waltz , and did the leg lifts , and bye .
Teacher pulled me aside and told me to give it my best shot .
Then met family at food court , ate , gel hair , cabbed to SCGS
Re-gel , went in auditorium , prepared , lights off 30 mins later .
Briefing then watched non-summer school performance .
Then level 3 and 4 went backstage , and then level 5 and 6 .
Was super nervous , but then danced alright (:
Prepared for lyrical , went backstage , felt more relaxed .
Over in the blink of an eye , watched level 6 .
Then awards , and could leave already .
Teacher went searching for her students everywhere .
Saw her , then hugged her ♥
Chatted , went home , slept in the cab .