Sunday, June 13

If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears
Didn't blog since Wednesday I think .
I saw a guy standing sleeping on the train on Thursday :D
Baked cookies on Friday successfully ^^
Cranberry and Almond Butter Cookies (:
Anyways, I feel quite in a LOL mood despite the stupid PMS-ing (:
Fahrenheit Fourth Album coming out in August [:
Jiro Van Gogh Picture Album coming out too (:
Back to yesterday, have been looking forward to it for 1 week -,-
Failed attempt to do homework in the morning .
After my parents and brother left for swimming, I practiced splits .
Then cooked instant noodles and eat, because I hungry lar ~
Watched my CD then prepared to go for ballet .
When 89 turn to Loyang Point, there's practically nobody on board :O
Went to the Crestar Office tied ballet shoes and had to go warm-up .
So went in and watch the cute little Pre-Primary Girls Dance (:
But teacher teach them until super fed-up .
Then warm-up, hahahha, I couldn't do the bicycle shit :(
Then did barre, and barre stretches, fml -'-
But my developpes getting better each week so yeap [:
Teacher asked me demo , then she lifted both my leg like high .
Kinda praised me, but my legs turned jelly already.
And centre, stuck at pirouette exercise super long, lesson end.
Rushed like crazy to get changed out of leotard so sweaty.
But reached City Hall on time, met Amanda, waited for Pris.
Then ate at Mos Burger, because it's the only place with seats.
Rushed and trained to Raffles Place after that.
Went toilet, and went to seat.
The Emily play was super nice I swear , hahahaha ^^
During 15-minute intermission, saw Ms Serene ! :D
Then asked her help ask take a photo, then go back.
Went for post-play talk, learned loads of new stuff (:
Queued to take picture with 'Emily' as well as take her autograph (:
Me and Amanda lost our way looking for the MRT Station .
By this time, it was 11 and I was scared.
Wished each other luck, since our stops are both the last of Green/Red line.
I realized Kallang in chinese is called 加冷! LOL :/
My thigh muscles are aching again.
Going out to Orchard with parents to shop.
Then meeting entire maternal family for pre-Father's Day Dinner (:
Labels: Emily of Emerald Hill Play