Dear emotions, stop going so crazy already. I am having an extremely hard time controlling and going against you.
Stella asked me out to bugis today, sounds like a date ? (:
In the morning, I started crying like friggin hell ( read below )
After crying, felt so much better so tried applying the wet eyeliner.
Then removed because it smudged.
Changed, went online to search for some things then went down.
Waited for bus then board it and called Stella.
She bought the bus and I immediately ranted with her about Suju ♥
Alighted at whitesands and took train to bugis [:
Then bought at KFC and started eating, then my menses cramp started -_-
Walked to bugis street in the rain, with an umbrella of course -.-
Then shopped around for Stella to look her for Raglan Tee or something :/
Saw this cute nice dress and I bought it, is black and pink :D
Walked around somemore, got lost on second floor and then Stella bought her tee.
Rushed to Golden Landmark to buy my leotard, supposedly .
Only when I reached there the two aunties wouldn't even help me find .
They were like 'You can find then buy lor'
So super angry, plus the lady boss not in, she knows teacher so yeap.
Called mummy, went back to bugis street for Stella to look for a belt 8D
Then trained to Tampines and watched vids on Stella phone (:
Reached tampines, Stella took free samples of salonpus (?) ;o
Asked the class tee design how much, waseh, $20 per tee *faint*
Then played DDR ( Dance Dance Revolution ) in arcade twice .
And camwhored in the neoprint booth, and train back Pasir Ris.
Mother annoyed me again through the phone, mood swing ==
Then bus back home with Stella, alighted at west plaza pack rice home .
I don't want to feel this way ever again.
I hate the inevitable feeling of having the urge to kill myself/ my mum.
I hate it that my mum kills off my happy mood every morning .
I hate it that I wake up and have some time to myself and she kicks the door.
I hate it that she screams at me for no reason and said I made her angry.
I hate it that I'm becoming so god damn depressed cause of her.
I hate it that my brother uses the comp, watches tv repeatedly and nothing happen.
I hate it that whenever I uses the comp, my mother scolds me.
I hate it that my mum says I do nothing except comp, tv, phone.
I hate it because I obviously do my homework and revision.
I hate it that my brother wins every arguement because my parents side him.
I hate it that I'm the one both of them vent their frustration on.
I hate it when my brother scolds and glares at me and I can't say anything.
I hate it that crying is so messy.
I hate how much my poor heart hurts when I'm crying.
I hate how crying makes my nose runs and eyes swollen.
Mum, do you know you're seriously hurting me?
Labels: Bugis with Stella darl
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.