Sunday, May 9
Ohmytian, art is driving me crazeh !
Come to think of it, science is so much easier to mug then drawing!
I'll study hard to try for combine sci, or pure sci, as long as its not art
People handwriting's may be illegible, my art is incorrigible.
YESYESYES, I mugged my phy, chem and bio and math (:
But I didn't mug my stupid PE, like I care ? -,-
I have a vague idea of myself failing netball, or did I ... ?
If you ever see my liking pe / sports , I must be possessed .
Weird :/ this year science is easier than last years :O
I'm really aiming for my A's this time, gotta show it to **** under portfolio (:
I saw this PA dance ensemble's recruiting people at Elias CC (:
Decide to audition for Chinese dance and hip hop (:
I practiced entrechat like whenever I stand up today ,
Gottt so many bruises where my ankles knocked each other ):
OHHHH , I sprained my poor wrist .
I slipped in the toilet , and I knocked my whole wrist down.
Super swollen , now can feel the bone :X
Okayyy, I gotta go offline now and do a page of art Try to at least
And read through science notes one last time (:
Tomorrow general sci paper + pe -,- and then math remedial (:
See if I post tomorrow , everytime weekday comes , I'll magically disappear.
5 more subjects , 8 more papers , 4 more days to freedom (:
Labels: Happy Birthday Leesihui[:
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.