Tuesday, May 25
The next time you want to give up, remember why you held on so long in the first place Why? Because I liked it, I never thought of giving up,
Not until now ...
Morning took 89 with Lakshimi, then ran for 136, almost missed it.
School hall was like pitch black, doors close, air-con was on, first time!(:
1Diligence and 2Diligence won the Current Affairs among the other classes :D
Then had mass career talk for Sec 2 and 3 in the hall, super sleepy.
The two DJs from 91.3FM, Jane Doe and Julius made everyone super enthu (:
Then several more talkers, and recess (:
Stood and eat, 2D and 3D shared table, everyone stand -.-
Seriously, D classes are like the most people, we need more table man !
Then career break out session 1 , Education (:
I was like I don't even want to be teacher, no other choice so I put :/
Then second break out session , Psychology (:
Caught my interest, study of human actions and behaviour.
I'm going to study why do Vahesh laugh so much ! :D
Went to ask the Psychology talker about Ngee Ann Poly Arts Diploma (:
Another alternative besides SOTA, NAFA, Laselle (:
Crappy Sexuality Civil Moral Education Talk .
Then we were getting ready for dismissal, PE depart made us stay back >:(
Waited super long to get back PE paper, got 10/10 (:
Super unexpected, didn't even study man, only read through .
Then everyone was getting super restless, utter chaotic .
Trophies given out for Games Carnival Winners (:
Got my bronze medal, better than nothing (:
Compass Point with Lee Sihui! :D
Subway, Tracia scared us man, I swear .
Went home , dance , watch tv, bathe, play comp (:
Dissapointed with comb results .
Yeah, didn't fail any subjects, but the number of As is demoralizing .
Mugged really hard for geography, and it's one more mark to A2 , just 1 T.T
HAIZ, but tomorrow is cloud gate at Esplanade (:
Going with Ruien, Amanda, Kristy and Priscilla (:
Gonna have a hell of a time I swear, going to charge my cammy (:
Labels: Careers Day 2010