Tuesday, May 18
Just watched this movie on VCR , nice ttm (:
I'll never forget how the mention of ballet calms me, until now...
www.twitter.com/vanessadancess
www.twitter.com/vanessadancesswww.twitter.com/vanessadancesswww.twitter.com/vanessadancessLife is being much more realistic recently. One thing for sure is, I will never aim for the clouds again.Most probably, you'll get your poor little heart broken.And do realize that no amount of 'Sorry(s)' can heal the hurt after.That's how realistic it is.Today took back a couple of papers.Some improved, some deproved, not too satisfied.Felt like crying manz, lucky Sihui Steven was there.Yeah, and I gave up, if you go to her blog , its in caps and large font.It's super pissed, sorry I didn't have the energy Sihui.Just how long more can I remain this stubborn and kill myself ? T.TMaybe I'm not as strong as I thought I had become.Mygoodness, I'm not a superwoman in this metal armour.I do have feelings, and my emotions are badly hurt, thrice today.I wish I've not done 'that', but it's done.What more can I do , its gonna take so time for it to heal thats all .Mummy : Why today like so 闷闷不乐?Me : Nahh, I'm just tired.One of the biggest lie in history, what a perfect excuse.Somehow, Vanessa Vallerina Essabelle Leong Dancess promise ;To never show my sadness ever again.Look through this facade and then probably you'll see the real me.Once tonight pass, and I cried pass tonight, it's going to be okay.Vanessa, you're a dancer, dancers are strong, move on .Labels: Do follow me on twitter; tyvm[:
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.